The Newberry Consort’s COVID-19 Protocol
We thank you for joining and helping us celebrate the return of live performances. The Newberry Consort is happy to share that our artists will perform without masks, but all are required to be fully vaccinated, and boosted, and will be tested on the day of each performance. To continue to protect the audience, performers, and staff from COVID-19, we ask that you join us in following these requirements:
- Please present proof that you are fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 along with your photo ID. As a reminder, children 5 and up are now eligible for vaccination, and we welcome vaccinated young audiences to performances. As an alternative to proof of vaccination, you may present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 72 hours of the event or a negative antigen (rapid) test result taken within 6 hours of the event. The most efficient way to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test result is by taking a picture or presenting a paper copy of your card along with a photo ID.
- Although masking is no longer required by Cook County or the City of Chicago we ask you to please wear a mask while inside the venue, regardless of vaccination status or age. Masks must cover the nose and mouth at all times.
- While limited house capacities and social distancing are no longer required by Cook County or the City of Chicago in seated venues, social distancing is still recommended when possible. We ask that you sit at least two seats from individuals who are not from your household.
What to do when you arrive for the concert:
- Have your vaccination card (printed or scanned/photographed) ready to show at the door.
- If you need to buy a ticket, retrieve a lost ticket, or pick up a ticket, go to Will-Call.
- If you have your ticket already, proceed to the first usher where your scanned/photographed or printed ticket may be scanned in.